Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cunningham Christmas Party

This year's Christmas party was hosted by Rick & Cathy and their family. They did a wonderful job putting it all together! For lunch we enjoyed a pot luck pasta bar with garlic bread. Then on to the entertainment. As usual, all of the family members were the entertainment. We have quite a bit of talent in our family and it was a delight to watch and listen to all who chose to share. The talents were followed by a short video about Jesus Christ, and then a cupcake decorating activity to celebrate Grandma and Grandpa's 90th birthdays.

I've posted quite a few pictures from the party for you to browse through. You can click on most of them to see a bigger picture and more details. Thanks Rick, Cathy, and family for hosting a great party. It was a success!

























3 comments:

Kristina said...

Wow - it's so cool to see everyone! Of course I can't wait to actually be there with you all. There are children I don't even recognize - everyone is growing up so fast. Of course my kids are doing the same out here in Iowa. I love seeing my family together dinging the pipe bells! That must have been one long talent show with all the acts in the pictures. We are truly a blessed family! I love you and miss you all!

Shnopa said...

Thank you for taking all the pictures and taking the time to post it on this blog. You are doing a great thing. It was a fun party and I was glad to be there and see people I love and don't see often.

Lisa said...

That was a very fun party and the food was great! It was very well planned. Thanks Rick and Cathy and family. I also enjoyed the talent show. We are so blessed to be in such a gifted extended family.